le mardi 2 décembre 2014

In class today (followed by homework & reminders)

• People did their presentations
  • We finished the review together
    • Review sheets here
    • Answer key for the final exam review.
    • Find out the exam time for your class here on the University’s official schedule. I sent you a reminder with this information by email, but it’s your responsibility to be there at the right day and time.
    • I’ll also be at the final exam 30 minutes early so I can answer any last questions you have and am available before then by email, Skype, FaceTime, etc. to answer questions.
  • Video from Géraldine (from Comme Une Française) reviewing how to do Yes/No questions.

WHAT TO DO AT HOME, reminders, etc.

• Find out the exam time for your class here on the University’s official schedule. I’ll also send a reminder, but it’s your responsibility to be there at the right day and time.
  • Lille study abroad info. If you’re interested in more info, please contact me to let me know!
  • ORAL PRESENTATIONS
    • IMPORTANT: If you didn’t present and haven’t already done so, please let me know why you didn’t present to see if there’s a possibility for you to make it up.
  • EXTRA CREDIT : Click here for extra credit info, including info about —
    • A bonus expression écrite! Details here.
    • Table francophone Wed. Dec. 3 is your last chance! It’s at 10:30-11:30 am, in the Student Lounge (Jones 241). Details here.
  • Regular tutoring is done for the semester starting tomorrow. If you are interested in tutoring, please contact ESP on campus, or I can also try to help you over email, phone, Skype, etc. (please don’t hesitate to ask!!).
  • Please consider registering for FREN 1020 this Spring if you haven’t already. I’m teaching 9:10 and 10:20 on MWF, or there are other sections you can take, too.
  • You may also want to think about doing a minor or major in French, too. It’s only three classes after the basic sequence (1010 – 2020) to get a minor in French. Foreign languages are now actually the top minor at University of Memphis. Here’s more info, or just let me know if you’re considering becoming a major or minor and I can give you more info! 🙂

Bonne chance avec vos examens !

Les commentaires sont clos.