Condition of Memphis City Streets

Being a daily commuter to campus from east Memphis, it takes me about 20-25 minutes to get to school taking the express way. However some morning the e-way is so congested with traffic that you have no choice but to take alternate street routes. My concern is the poor street conditions of Memphis. Conditions including: pot wholes, broken pavement, and uneven roads are not only hazardous to your vehicles, but it also adds to the many dangers of the road. As we know Tennessee takes part in a mass of car deaths a year. I am unsure as to what actions need to be put in place, but I do feel like it should not take a flat tire, or even a fatality to bring attention to this matter.

37 thoughts on “Condition of Memphis City Streets

1. Wow… You said a mouthful. I agree with vey bit of it. There is not a sufficient amount of transportation and the congestion is a car accident waiting to happen. It is ridiculous.

2. When I read an article on this topic, casinocommunity the first thought was profound and difficult, and I wondered if others could understand.. My site has a discussion board for articles and photos similar to this topic. Could you please visit me when you have time to discuss this topic?

• Pg Slot ทางเข้าpg ยอดเยี่ยมเกมออนไลน์ สล็อตบนโทรศัพท์มือถือ แบบใหม่ปัจจุบัน ของโลก สมัครเล่น SLOT วันนี้รับโบนัส แรกเข้า 100% โดยทันที โบนัส 50% สำหรับสมาชิกใหม่ ด้วยความพิเศษ

3. I am in agreement with a good portion of it. Because there is not a sufficient volume of transportation dordle, there is congestion, which increases the risk of a vehicle accident occurring. It is really absurd.

4. Good morning! Our service https://expertpaperwriter.com/samedayessay-com-review/ guarantee expedient and excellent service to all clients, ensuring one-on-one assistance with a dedicated writer who is experienced in the field. From planning the outline of the content to drafting and revisions, authors are here to help each client step-by-step through the process. All of our writing is completely original – no templates or copied ideas. With our wide range of nursing capstone covered by our professional writers, we guarantee excellent work at an outstanding price.

5. This is the reason and sign to Look outside the box of your ideas. To look on beyond the experience and work of others just to have a justification of your outcome. Great day dude. สล็อต

6. wordle website is the variation that requests that you simply surmise two words in solely seven makes an attempt. On the level once you compose your 5-letter word, in every endeavor it’ll hear for minute letters that exist within the seemed by way of word, and whether it is in the precise place it’ll develop into inexperienced, and on the off probability that it exists but, it is not in the precise place it’ll develop into yellow.

7. Of course, your article is good enough, totosite but I thought it would be much better to see professional photos and videos together. There are articles and photos on these topics on my homepage, so please visit and share your opinions.

8. I found this post very interesting and informative.
    Thank you for sharing your special thoughts with us. I definitely share this with my peeps.
    Visit this and have fun !

제이나인 온라인 카지노 사이트
    제이나인 안전 카지노 사이트
    제이나인 카지노 검증 사이트
    제이나인 카지노 게임 사이트
    제이나인 라이브 카지노
    https://www.j9korea.com

9. TigerExch – India’s Fastest Growing Exchange, brings you the most Secured Platform to Bet on Multiple Sports, Sportsbook, Cricket id, and Multiple Markets like Cricket, Tennis, Football, 150+ Casinos Games and Many More. Licensed and Regulated by Curacao Authority with company registration number 152377. Tiger Exchange is integrated with Secured Systems for 100% Safety.