Regulating Food Stamps

This topic is always on my mind when it comes to the government and public issues. I know there are many government assisted aids being handed out, but one that strikes a nerve sometimes is Food Stamps. Do I think people go through rough times and need food stamps? Absolutely! Do I think many people take advantage of it? Even More!! My intentions are very innocent in stating my opinion. So, I think the government should crack down on regulating peoples food stamps. I used to work for Kroger in high school and I can’t tell you the number of people who come through my line paying with food stamps. The number of people on food stamps is so high that it hurts our economy more than we know. I think there are people who need help with buying groceries, but it is when I saw people come in with over $900 balances every month. I always thought, this number is outrageous. What is the government doing to help these people to stop being dependent on so much? Maybe the government should decrease their amount every year. I think some people need some kind of initiative to help them move towards not being on Food Stamps. I know from experience that people become dependent on government and have no motivation to try and work because they know our government will back them up. I know people who get EBT cash that is suppose to be for bills and necessary things, but get cash back and go right to buying cigarettes. I know people who sell their food stamps and don’t think twice about it. It saddens me because I genuinely want the best for people, but sometimes it can irk me when I see people do things like I have mentioned. Now, I know all people do not abuse their stamps, but all I want is for it to be regulated. I believe that regularly drug tests should be forced on the recipients who sign up for the food stamps. I would rather know my tax money is going to people who really need it than people who will abuse it. Again, I know there are people, especially with kids, who need this benefit, but I just want it to be regulated a little more and for people to not become dependent on it for their entire lives.

31 thoughts on “Regulating Food Stamps

1. I totally agree with you! They should put limitation on how long you can receive food assistance and they should set up a plan for you to wing your way off of it. Will we spend more tax dollars to crack down on who receive them or will it save us money? Trust me the government is always trying to find a way to cut cost so I am pretty sure that they thought of that already! I can say they have crack down on cash assistance! They have put limitations on it and if you are caught buying drugs or tobacco you will lose them. I think they are trying just need more resources that is not costly.

2. regulating food steps is really necessary for the gov in order to supply the good quality food to their citizen and you’re doing great work to share the news on this platform. That’s the point to understand that what is the government doing to help these people and now they can get essayshark reviews to complete their writing tasks. Keep it up!

3. I needed to thank you for this incredible Information and information, I have you bookmarked your site to look at the most recent stuff you post. I get joy from it. Much obliged for sharing this excellent snippet of data. If it’s not too much trouble, compose an article about sushi bento boxes this will be useful.

4. Hanya dengan satu akun dragon saja anda bisa menggunakannya untuk memainkan seluruh game judi slot online terpercaya di situs resmi kami. Sehingga anda tak perlu lagi melakukan daftar slot berulang kali untuk berganti permainan.

5. When I read an article on this topic, safetoto the first thought was profound and difficult, and I wondered if others could understand.. My site has a discussion board for articles and photos similar to this topic. Could you please visit me when you have time to discuss this topic?

6. This is an evil version of the Wordle game, absurdle avoids giving you an easy answer. With each try, absurdle reveals as little information as possible, changing the secret word if necessary.

7. I’ve been searching for hours on this topic and finally found your post. bitcoincasino, I have read your post and I am very impressed. We prefer your opinion and will visit this site frequently to refer to your opinion. When would you like to visit my site?

8. When I read an article on this topic, totosite the first thought was profound and difficult, and I wondered if others could understand.. My site has a discussion board for articles and photos similar to this topic. Could you please visit me when you have time to discuss this topic?

9. Took me time to understand all of the comments, but I seriously enjoyed the write-up. It proved being really helpful to me and Im positive to all of the commenters right here! Its constantly nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! I am certain you had enjoyable writing this write-up. Warmtepomp installatie

10. Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work! Zonnepanelen Machelen