Providing Jobs and Lowering Taxes

As we know, unemployment has been at a all time high on both a state and national level. In essence, for those of us  who do work this makes the taxes that the government is required to take rise ridiculously. I feel that the state government should establish programs to help those who are unemployed learn a trade or get on the job training for decent paying jobs. There are many jobs that go unfilled yearly due to lack of experience. In my opinion, putting a program like this in place will increase the  amount of money that will come back into the state, and could possibly lower taxes for everyone state wide.

55 thoughts on “Providing Jobs and Lowering Taxes

1. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own Blog Engine blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a fine example of it. Baby clothes producer from Turkey

2. The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I actually thought you have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you could fix if you werent too busy looking for attention. KNOWHERE Conventional Badges