A missing father in her life can be detrimental

LIfe is very interesting for women in the south that grew up in a broken home. When a father is missing in young women life, young women thirst from not having there father, or a male figure in their life to help guide them,  and make life saving decisions, and teach them how to love a man. When daddy is not home, women will look for love in many wrong places, and will receive love from a man that doesn’t know how to love a woman.  Women with no father began to prostitute, strip for money, lead men on, and leave at the dime of a hat due to her not knowing how to love a man, or she will love a man the best way she know how, only to find the men will break her heart, and leave anyway.Men will take advantage of this women because he knows she is missing the nutrients, and the substance, and the love that she need from her father. Men will display many violent behavior, and domestic violence, due to the lack of control of the males emotions, and the woman’s emotions, and the fact the man she loves knows her teachings from her broken home are not good enough for her to leave, once signs of negative behavior are displayed the first time.  Its very common for men in the south to learn how to beat on women, because thats the behavior that was displayed in their home as an adolescent  through his teenage years although this is no excuse.  Women will breed babies with these men that doesn’t have a vision for themselves, or plans to keep his family together, and violent men. As time goes on she will learn certain men are not for her,because he doesn’t have the desire to move up in life, or he can’t feed her soul, or  feed her intellect, or maybe he’s not showing signs of getting better, or doesn’t desire to get better, and most of all love her with open arms. As a women goes through so many bad experiences  with man, due to the absents of her father, she will began to see better for herself, and stop blaming the absents of her father. She will take responsibility for her own actions,and began to rise like the flower from the grass in which God intended for her. The woman began to learn what she wants in life, such as higher education, a better living for herself, and her offspring, forgiving her father for his absents,working on herself to become a better person, she began to pursue a career, she desires self fulfillment within her own self, and not some man that pretends to lover her. Once this special woman stop her focus on love from a man, and ask God humbly, (the source) to guide her and love her, the real loving man that has her best interest will walk into her life at the right time to love her, and provide guidance for her, and her offspring. fathers should be aware of  the toll that life will take on his baby girl, so fathers please step up and step in, so she can rise like the flower from the grass, and not from the hard concrete, either way she will rise.

8 thoughts on “A missing father in her life can be detrimental

1. Here is binance coupon. You can find best binance coupon for crytpo exchange. The discount codes, offers and promo codes are free on this website. You may take advantages of all daily codes, sales and coupons.

2. You may get binance coupon code from this link. Finding a real binance coupon code might be hard sometimes. At there, you may get free discount code and offers for crypto exchanges. Also, daily coupons and codes are available always.

3. I’m very sorry that this happens. My friend also lost her father. I felt so sorry for her! Her mom started drinking and fighting with her because of her grief. Eventually the pain subsided, but my mom suffered because she was lonely. She advised her to try to meet somebody through this dating site http://together2night.com/san-antonio-personals.html. Three months went by and her mom has been in contact with a nice man all this time.

4. These are typically made out of metal or plastic so they can withstand the weight of whatever appliance they are holding up without bending or breaking. They may also contain insulation around them to prevent heat loss through those wires. After all of this has been done, it’s time for the Drywall Installation itself to be installed!

5. It’s the same topic , but I was quite surprised to see the opinions I didn’t think of. My blog also has articles on these topics, so I look forward to your visit. slotsite and I’m really happy to find a post with the material I was looking for! I bookmark and will come often! Thanks 😀

6. Why couldn’t I have the same or similar opinions as you? T^T I hope you also visit my blog and give us a good opinion. baccaratcommunity, But by chance looking at your post solved my problem! I will leave my blog, so when would you like to visit it?

7. Your article has answered the question I was wondering about! I would like to write a thesis on this subject, but I would like you to give your opinion once 😀 casinocommunity and I am very happy to see your post just in time and it was a great help. Thank you ! Leave your blog address below. Please visit me anytime.

8. I came to this site with the introduction of a friend around me and I was very impressed when I found your writing. I’ll come back often after bookmarking! majorsite I couldn’t think of this, but it’s amazing! I wrote several posts similar to this one, but please come and see!