Abuse of Prescription Pain Killers in Memphis, TN

The state of Tennessee has a serious drug problem when it comes to abusing prescription pain killers. This is not only a drug problem in the state but a growing health concern across the Nation. According to a report from the Center for Disease Control & Prevention, located in Atlanta, showed that Tennessee lead the nation with the most prescriptions for pain killer drugs than any other state. As well as Alabama. In Tennessee, the average pills to people is 143 to 100. Common pain killers are; Vicodin (hydrocodone and acetaminophen), Oxycontin (oxycodone), opana (oxymorphone), and methadone. Health Care providers wrote 259 million prescriptions for pain killers in 2012.Thats enough for almost every American over the age of 21 to have 1 full bottle of pain killers. 1 Full bottle is all a person needs to overdose on Pain killers. With the heavy movement of prescriptions being written for these common pain killers has increased the number of overdoses across the United States. Over 46 overdoses are reported daily across the U.S. due to the excessive use of pain killers. According to the Tennessee Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services, 221,000 Tennessee Citizens over the age of 21 have used pain killers for non-medicinal purposes over the past year. 69,000 of these people are addicted and require treatment to recover. There needs to be more control on these addicting drugs. Databases need to be monitored more properly and proper examining of doctor’s repetition on pain killers prescriptions. Unused pain killers should be discarded properly by dissolving them, flushing them, or even distribute them to drug recycling companies. As of August hydrocodone combination pills were rescheduled from Schedule III to Schedule II due to the over prescribing across the nation and the amount of overdoses as well. Hopefully this has a positive affect on this topic.

97 thoughts on “Abuse of Prescription Pain Killers in Memphis, TN

• Your article is a ripper, no two ways about it! It’s not just informative; it’s an absolute corker of a read. Your knowledge depth is ace, but what makes it fair dinkum is your laid-back, fair-dinkum style. Reading your article feels like having a Big777 yarn with a mate who’s a true-blue expert. Keep up the rip-roaring work, legend!

1. https://champion-casino2.info – это не просто ещё одно онлайн-казино. Это платформа, которая учитывает интересы и потребности каждого игрока. Будь вы новичком или опытным гемблером, здесь найдёте всё для интересного и безопасного времяпровождения.

2. Boys gifts are tailored for the adventurous and playful spirit of young gentlemen. Explore a range of gifts that capture the imagination and nurture their interests, ensuring a world of joy and discovery.

3. Discover the perfect blend of elegance and convenience with this exceptional duplex for sale in New Westminster. This property offers a unique opportunity to own a beautifully designed home with the benefits of a duplex layout. Whether you’re a discerning buyer or an investor, this property promises both comfort and potential.

4. Find the latest electronics items at Weselldeadlots. From smartphones and tablets to laptops and smart home devices, we have a wide range of cutting-edge electronics to cater to your tech needs. Experience innovation and convenience with our high-quality products. Shop now and stay ahead of the curve with Weselldeadlots.

5. Transform scrap copper into valuable assets with We Buy Dead Stocks. Our commitment to fair pricing and environmental responsibility ensures that selling your scrap copper is not only profitable but also eco-friendly. Join the ranks of satisfied sellers and experience the difference.

6. Our Burnaby realtors have a deep understanding of the local market. Whether you’re buying or selling property in Burnaby, our dedicated Realtors are here to assist you. Explore our listings and experience the best in Burnaby real estate with us.

7. As I am looking at your writing, casinocommunity I regret being unable to do outdoor activities due to Corona 19, and I miss my old daily life. If you also miss the daily life of those days, would you please visit my site once? My site is a site where I post about photos and daily life when I was free.

8. I was looking for another article by chance and found your article slotsite I am writing on this topic, so I think it will help a lot. I leave my blog address below. Please visit once.

9. The ninja sword‘s design and balance make it a weapon of elegant efficiency. Its curved shape allows for controlled slicing motions, maximizing cutting power while minimizing resistance. The katana’s long grip accommodates the use of both hands, providing stability and precision during combat. Its careful balance and weight distribution enable swift strikes, evasive maneuvers, and the ability to swiftly transition between offense and defense.

10. Narcissistic abuse is a pattern of manipulative and controlling behaviors inflicted by someone with narcissistic traits or a narcissistic personality disorder. This form of emotional and psychological abuse is characterized by the perpetrator’s relentless need for admiration, a lack of empathy, and a tendency to exploit others for personal gain. Victims of narcissistic abuse often experience a range of detrimental effects on their mental and emotional well-being, including diminished self-esteem, anxiety, and a distorted sense of reality. The abuser may employ tactics such as gaslighting, emotional manipulation, and isolation to maintain control over the victim. Recovery from narcissistic abuse typically involves establishing boundaries, seeking support, and undergoing therapeutic interventions to rebuild one’s sense of self and regain emotional stability.