Will the south ever overcome racism?

Will the South ever overcome racism?  You would think that after 150 years people would think that it’s time to get it together!!  I want to talk about the controversy regarding Paula Deen.   Paula is a well known American celebrity chef and cooking show host that lives in the south and promotes southern cooking. Recently, Paula has been blasted all over the world for making racial slurs that cost a major part of her livelihood.

I feel a certain way about the whole situation; my heart goes out to her but on the other hand she knew better! She was born and raised in the south and knew that people would be very sensitive about other races using the N WORD!! Paula appears to be a sweet lady on television but I was always taught that whatever is in you will eventually come out! This is why I pose the question; will the south ever overcome racism?

8 thoughts on “Will the south ever overcome racism?

1. While working on my quantitative research proposal, I found the topics on https://www.phdresearchproposal.org/quantitative-research-proposal-topics/ incredibly useful. The site offers a broad spectrum of topics suitable for quantitative analysis across various disciplines. Each topic is presented with sufficient depth, allowing for a comprehensive approach to empirical research. This resource proved to be invaluable in guiding me to select a topic that aligns perfectly with my research goals.

2. Hats off to DissertationGuru.net! They made my dissertation journey a breeze. Superb communication from the first contact to the final draft. Attention to detail is insane. If you’re looking for a reliable, professional, and friendly service, DissertationGuru https://dissertationguru.net/ is it. They’re not just gurus; they’re dissertation superheroes!

3. Hats off to https://dissertationguru.net/ They made my dissertation journey a breeze. Superb communication from the first contact to the final draft. Attention to detail is insane. If you’re looking for a reliable, professional, and friendly service, DissertationGuru is it. They’re not just gurus; they’re dissertation superheroes!

4. Hi there! I realize this is somewhat off-topic but I needed to ask.
    Does operating a well-established blog such as yours take a massive amount work?
    I’m brand new to blogging however I do write in my journal everyday. I’d like to start a blog so I will be able to share my experience and views online. Please let me know if you have any kind of recommendations or tips for new aspiring bloggers. Appreciate it!

Bisnis

5. Adentrar no mundo do para o Aviator no Mostbet PT foi uma experiência emocionante do início ao fim. Cada rodada oferecia a emoção única de tentar prever o momento da decolagem e reivindicar os ganhos. Com a conveniência dos Depósitos e Saques e a qualidade da jogabilidade, o Mostbet PT é definitivamente um destino de primeira linha para os amantes do para o Aviator.

6. An impressive share! I’ve just forwarded this onto a friend who has been conducting a little homework on this.

And he in fact ordered me lunch because I stumbled upon it for him… lol. So allow me to reword this…. Thank YOU for the meal!! But yeah, thanx for spending the time to discuss this issue here on your blog.

Investment