Collierville School classroom size

The town of Collierville decided to create their own school district after the merger with Memphis city schools and Shelby County schools. This change in distracts has drastically changed the way the public school runs. One of the biggest changes is the amount of students that are now attending Collierville schools. The district now consists of eight schools and approximately 8,000 students.

Tennessee board of education classroom regulations only have one teacher per classroom. Each grade has to a max number of students, K-3 can have 25 students, 4-6 can have 30 students, and 7-12 can have 35 per classroom. I find these numbers of students per classroom unrealistic. I do not believe that these students are getting a solid education if the teacher is being pulled in every direction with all of these students. I read an article that if a classroom has over 20 students than a teacher assistant needs to be in the class. Students need to have a relationship with their teacher so they are comfortable in asking questions and feel like they belong in the class. Having so many students in a classroom does not let that teacher have that close bond with his or her students.

71 thoughts on “Collierville School classroom size

1. Can I just say what a relief to seek out someone who actually is aware of what theyre talking about on the internet. You undoubtedly know the way to bring an issue to light and make it important. More folks have to read this and understand this aspect of the story. I cant believe youre not more popular because you positively have the gift. 안전토토사이트

2. Very nice article and straight to the point. I don’t know if this is truly the best place to ask but do you folks have any ideea where to get some professional writers? Thank you. Feel free to visit my website 토토사이트

3. Can I just say what a relief to seek out someone who actually is aware of what theyre talking about on the internet. You undoubtedly know the way to bring an issue to light and make it important. More folks have to read this and understand this aspect of the story. I cant believe youre not more popular because you positively have the gift. 안전토토사이트

4. The assignment submission period was over and I was nervous, baccaratsite and I am very happy to see your post just in time and it was a great help. Thank you ! Leave your blog address below. Please visit me anytime.

5. A comfortable, hoodie is a hallmark of contemporary menswear that you may find in your daily collection. Additionally, there are specific hoodies that make your looks more stylish. Heartstopper Kit Connor Hoodie is one of them and you can wears this stylish hoodie in your routine

6. Why do most of the scholars find Biology related academic tasks difficult and seek for professional guidance? Are academic job based on Biology subject too boggles your mind? Is a troubling Biology task bugging you to no end? Come and approach the comprehensive Biology Homework Help guide and build up meticulous knowing regarding the acquaintance of the subject and achieve desired accomplishment.

7. Your article has answered the question I was wondering about! I would like to write a thesis on this subject, but I would like you to give your opinion once 😀 totosite

8. Very nice put up, i certainly love this website, keep on it. 하노이 황제투어 It touched me a lot. I would love to hear your opinion on my site. Please come to the site I run once and leave a comment. Thank you.

9. You ought to be a part of a contest for just one of the finest blogs on the web. I am going to suggest this site. 다낭 VIP마사지 I hope you can read my post and let me know what to modify. My writing is in I would like you to visit my blog.

10. When I read an article on this topic, totosite the first thought was profound and difficult, and I wondered if others could understand.. My site has a discussion board for articles and photos similar to this topic. Could you please visit me when you have time to discuss this topic?

11. Your site writing style is excellent. I hope you’ll keep writing in this style. Quilted jackets have been popular for a long time and do not appear to be going out of style anytime soon. If you’re looking for a lightweight, elegant jacket, get the John Dutton Quilted Jacket now and upgrade your wardrobe.

12. This is the most interesting post I’ve ever seen you guys must read and their owner was such a nice person and we are a provider team in USA we offer deals coupons promo code from any store that you need are available at our store you get savings and coupons at our store you get savings and coupons at our store

13. The assignment submission period was over and I was nervous, casinoonline and I am very happy to see your post just in time and it was a great help. Thank you ! Leave your blog address below. Please visit me anytime.