USEFUL TACTICS:

There has always been Domestic Violence, as far back as cave men era, and maybe further than that, but I will be talking about today’s  about today’s Domestic Violence  that   has  rose  couple of years. Domestic Violence is not only a city or  a state  problem. problem, Domestic Violence is a National problem.  Domestic Violence is not only in the NFL, it is in every field or work place you can name.Ray Rice got caught on camera this is how the public found out about his abuse on his girlfriend, that is now his wife if the camera wasn’t on that elevator we probably never would have known that Ray Rice is an abuser.

I have relatives that have been abused by their husbands, I can remembered some years ago my brother-in-law hit my sister with a coffee table on her hip, and she was bed ridden for a week, she never called the police so they could fill out a report, she did go to the hospital for treatment and she told the Doctor, she fell in hurt her leg. There could be a lot of unreported Domestic Violence, to women, children, and also men never report that they are in a Domestic Violence situation.

As far as using tactics, counseling, although counseling do not help some people, there others counseling in nothing else help an abuser, an abuser must want to stop his or her abuse, an other thing I think will help some men and women too if men would take a stand against Domestic Violence, I do believe men will get the message, that this is not righ

21 thoughts on “USEFUL TACTICS:

1. We should get in touch and reach out with people in our neighborhood because we might not know they are already being abused. Men should stand against those men who abuse women and children and some women should discipline right their kids to respect other people even those who are small and weaker to them. This is to build future adults that will be reliable in keeping the community healthy and safe.
    hip pain langhorne pa

2. After reading your article I was amazed. I know that you explain it very well. And I hope that other readers will also experience how I feel after reading your article. Airco prijs

3. After reading your article I was amazed. I know that you explain it very well. And I hope that other readers will also experience how I feel after reading your article. Chapewerken

4. All the contents you mentioned in post is too good and can be very useful. I will keep it in mind, thanks for sharing the information keep updating, looking forward for more posts.Thanks Airconditioning

5. Thanks for your post. I’ve been thinking about writing a very comparable post over the last couple of weeks, I’ll probably keep it short and sweet and link to this instead if thats cool. Thanks. Chape

6. Your site got my attention and shows me a different perception of how we should boost our site. This is really perfect for a new blogger like me who doesn’t want their site to be messy with those spammers who don’t even read your post but have the guts to comment on your site. Thanks again. เว็บบาคาร่า