Reefer Madness…or So we Think?

It has been widely speculated ever since the late 1930 that Marijuana has caused numerous mental health issues along with it being classified as a gateway drug.  The smuggling of narcotics in the U.S had increased during this time due to the Great Depression and war. In 1937 Congress passed and enacted the Marijuana Tax Act which criminalized the plant; moving forward into the late 50’s stricter laws and sentencing laws set mandatory minimum sentences for drug-related crimes. As time passed the use of Marijuana by mainstream Caucasian Americans help garner the CDAPCA (Comprehensive Drug Abuse Prevention and Control Act) of 1970 which in short categorized Marijuana separately from other narcotics. However in 1986 POTUS Regan signed the ADAA(Anti-Drug Abuse Act) reinstating mandatory fines and upping the federal penalties for possession and distribution still making illegal to posses.

Since then the great state of California enacted Proposition 215  which would legalize medical marijuana use for people with chronic  illnesses and diseases. 80+ years ahead and now more that half of the states have now decriminalized and or passed legislation for medical/recreational use. Regulation by the government and propaganda by the U.S has kept a plant with multiple healing and useful agents from being used because it was though to cause hysteria, hallucinations, manslaughter ect. is actually in turn more beneficial.

Reefer does not cause one to go mad, however if used inappropriately you could suffer from long term memory lost, rapid weight gain/loss and possible lack of concentration if one becomes dependent. In  all no studies have proven Ganja to be fatal nor any of it naturally grown properties. If you do use Marijuana or considering  it for the 1st time don’t believe all the GOVERMENT hype, just consult your local pot head friend and enjoy life.

37 thoughts on “Reefer Madness…or So we Think?

1. In the actual world, when strangers rudely “stake” us, we find it difficult to publicly judge others as unfriendly. If we get to know one other online, we may look at each other’s photos in the slippers and bathrobes of our favorite chair in front of the computer. I’d like to presently advise you meet french girls online. You’ll meet some females and perhaps discover your passion, just like I did.

2. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the good work. I have been meaning to write something like this on my website and you have given me an idea. Ramen Holsbeek

3. I was just browsing through the internet looking for some information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. Bookmarked this page, will come back for more. Ramen Kessel-Lo

• As a risk administrator, you’ll need a unique combination of an API key, API secret, and pass for each user of the shared Coinbase Login account, as well as a trader ID for each user, if you’re putting up a group of traders to utilize the same Coinbase account.
      coinbase login

4. Happy to read your blog! We are here for help. So, if you are required any assistance with your Orbi router, you can come to us. We can help you with router installation, Orbi Login, Orbi Troubleshooting, firmware update, etc. With this, you can manage all of your Orbi home networks on your own.