Poverty in Memphis

Many people who live in Memphis work two jobs just to make ends meet.  I recall a time in my life when I worked at FedEx;  many people who worked their were holding down full time jobs.  Many people have worked at FedEx, it is supposedly one of the better paying jobs in Memphis, their are other jobs that pay so called good wages but not many.  There are less and less jobs in Memphis mostly due to outsourcing, but also because of jobs moving out of the city to other areas.  I don’t blame the lack of jobs solely on city leadership and the business people.  The citizens of Memphis must educate themselves, they must use their creativity and innovative skills to create jobs for themselves, and this will eliminate poverty.

92 thoughts on “Poverty in Memphis

1. Many Memphis citizens are well educated, innovative and skilled. What do you suppose are holding them back from prospering in our economy?

• There are a lot more elements that go into poverty than just job security. Yes, being employed can provide necessities, but the problem isn’t really that impoverished individuals aren’t creative and innovative, it is that they are busy trying to feed a family of 4 on a minimum wage salary. They don’t have access to any kind of higher education because that costs money they don’t have. There are also generational aspects to poverty that have a chain reaction throughout families. If there was a way to “create a job for yourself” that had better wages and opportunities then I’m pretty sure we would have figured it out by now. How exactly do you think uneducated, impoverished, and struggling families are going to just magically “create their own jobs”?

2. Assuming you are searching for a provider or maker who can make hoodie pullovers with custom logo, then, at that point, you have halted at thhe perfect spot. Trumonde is one of the greatest Hoodie sweatshirts with custom logo all accross China. Furthermore, have been furnishing the world with great apparel.

3. Imagine a world without homework… “No boring homework? I’m in heaven,” you’d say. Well, are you sure? That seems like a good topic for an essay! On the site https://writemypapers4me.net/ – do my paper for me is the most popular request. So, of course we can do and we will.

4. It’s really great. Thank you for providing a quality article. There is something you might be interested in. Do you know baccarat online ? If you have more questions, please come to my site and check it out!

5. Thanks for sharing the best blog. Each line is filled with valuable meaning.Are you going through hassle in fixing your collage assignment ? Now you’ve landed at the right place .We are the topaccounting exam help for uk college students, so that students solved their tough assignments easily. Apart from that we additionally offer on specific assignments Dissertation help ,Homework, Essay help, Course work, Thesis.