We know you may have other questions or need a little help. If you would like to contact us, here’s how!
Contact the UM3D Instructional Impact Team to:
- Design and develop a new fully online degree program.
- Design and develop new online courses for a new fully online degree program (includes: major core, electives, and general education courses). This includes the creation of course master shells.
- Schedule new online courses for a fully online degree program.
- Consult with instructional designers on course and curriculum design, development and delivery.
- Consult with instructional designers on best practices for technology integration in the online, hybrid, and blended classroom and many other instructional help…
Contact the ITS Trainers in the Center for Teaching and Learning to:
- Schedule technology training and/or accessibility training
- Inquire about technology support for instructional tools.
- Inquire about enterprise services such as: eCourseware, Bluejeans, and Ensemble.
- Create master shells for additional online courses for existing online and hybrid programs. (Note: If you are developing a new online program, the UM3D will assist in the creation of master shells for online courses.)