“Design, Develop and Deliver”
UofM Global is among the top ranked in online colleges in the state of Tennessee. With every single one of our undergraduate and graduate degree programs accessible online it’s easier for students to attend classes, earn credits, get training while setting their own pace. These online courses make it easier and affordable to purse a degree in the subject of their choice.
UM3D offers instructional designing support for faculty needing assistance with technology-enhanced courses. If you need help with planing or designing instructional media, developing content, or suggestions on how to teach in a blended, hybrid, or online environment we can help.
For the Design portion, we work with student success services and online readiness solutions for all UofM Global programs for course design and planning. Below are some of the services we offer to help you with your courses.
- Course design consultations
- Application of analytics in the design and evaluation of instruction
- Online/hybrid teaching onboarding of GTAs and new faculty
- Guide for Online Developers
- Smart Start Learner Readiness Assessment
- Identifying alternative pathways for learning and degree completion
- Translation of student success metrics into actionable course plans
- Implementation of UDL (Universal Design for Learning)
The Develop side of UM3D helps with instructional media and content development. We’ve made it easier for faculty to include that extra something with our media production services. Our goal is to enhance and improve the quality of instruction. Listed below are just a couple of services available to faculty and staff Free Of Charge.
- Provide support by identify the instructional media needs of your course or program.
- Studio and field video production.
- Minimal post-production, including graphic design, green screen, and animations.
- Assistance with meeting state/federal accessibility requirements.
- Assistance with media archiving that ensures that your recordings will be available for long-term online distribution and use.
When it comes to our Deliver services, we offer teaching and instructional support services such as:
- UM3D Ignite Series
- The UM3D Toolkit
- Consultation services related to effective teaching and instruction in technology-enhanced learning environments.
The goal of these services are to facilitate discussion and faculty/staff professional development related to learner engagement and effective teaching in technology-rich learning environments.
To learn more visit the UM3D homepage.