ITS is once again offering a training session in Information Security on February 8th, 2015, from 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m in UC 261. We encourage all faculty and staff, especially those with administrative roles, to attend this session to learn more about what you can do to help protect the University’s systems and resources.
Registration for the Information Security session is via the Learning Curve website at http://learningcurve.memphis.edu.
Steps to register:
- Visit the site and click “ Manage your training”
- Login with your user name and password
- Under Registration on left menu, click “class schedule/registration”
- Select “View All” in the category dropdown box
- Scroll down to the Information Security session and click “Register”
Please report any problems registering to the ITS Service Desk at extension 8888.