A TBR-wide upgrade of eCourseware (Desire 2 Learn) will occur during the holiday break. Please be aware of the important dates, times, and services below:
- 12/27/13 – The eCourseware system will go offline at 12:01a.m. You will not be able to log in to the system (and if you are logged in at that time, your session will be terminated), and you will receive a maintenance message explaining that the system is being upgraded.
- 1/2/14 – The eCourseware system will be back online at 8:00 a.m, with the upgrades in place and tested. At that point, you will be able to get into the system to conduct all your normal activities.
- Also on 1/2/14, the normal process for course combines will resume. Course combines will be processed within three (3) business days of the time they are submitted.
- The Training Schedule for the new version of eCourseware will be available in multiple formats, beginning on 1/2/14 through Learning Curve (faculty only).
- Individual consultations can be scheduled at Consultation Ticket
- If you have questions:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call the Help Desk at 901-678-8888. Help Desk staff are being given additional training in eCourseware and will be able to answer many of your questions
No new features will be available on 1/2/14. We are making the upgraded baseline system available first, to be sure that it is stable and able to handle the start-of-semester load, before we activate any of the new features available.