You’ll want to take advantage of the new Learning Technologies for Tigers website, where all of the learning technology tools at the U of M and all of the support websites are listed.
Information about many campus learning tools is covered here, including:
- Academic Integrity (Turnitin and Respondus LockDown Browser)
- Clickers Learning Management System (eCourseware)
- Personal Website/Blog Development (blogs.memphis.edu)
- Project Collaboration (UMWiki)
- Streaming Media (Podcast Central)
- Web Conferencing (UMmeet)
We are committed to making your learning experience here the very best that it can be. Should you need help with any of these tools, remember that the Help Desk is there for you 24×7 at 678-8888.
Have a great rest of semester!